Learn what to do in the event that you see Error 3371: Could not introduce license properties.
Now and again, when you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you may see one of these error messages:
These errors can occur with an obsolete Windows operating framework. There could be harm or a missing Windows component. You may even have an antivirus program that blocks QuickBooks documents.
Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with WebConnect clients: You may experience this issue in the event that you open the document before you spare it. You should initially spare the document before you import the .QBO record.
The entitlement record discloses to QuickBooks your product is valid and registered. Discover the document and delete it so you can reenter your license and product information.
1. Open the Windows Start menu.
2. Type "Run" into the search and open Run.
3. Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and afterward Enter. On the off chance that this doesn't open an envelope, enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6.
4. Find EntitlementDataStore.ecml. Right-click the document and select Delete. Select Yes to confirm.
5. Open QuickBooks and your company document.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to enlist QuickBooks once more.
In the event that you despite everything see the error after a clean install, you'll have to work with a certified IT expert or contact Microsoft. There might be harm to your Windows Operating System