You might have come across various software related to accounting purpose, but using this QuickBooks software you will bring an asset to your company as it will not only help you to manage the accounting record but will also help in connecting with the bank be it to download or delete the transactions.
The error which is shown to you on screen is:
The application which is not allowed to log in to the company file of QuickBooks spontaneously.
Such messages persists due to various reasons:
- When a user who is a non admin person can’t sign in QuickBooks Desktop
- When your QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Point of Sale is not released with the latest version
- When few of the applications are damaged
We will learn about automatically sign in in QuickBooks company file
Method 1. Refresh the Integrated Applications
- In QuickBooks Desktop, click on Edit menu, then choose Preferences.
- Choose Integrated Applications, then move your cursor to Company Preferences tab.
- If more than one application is defined, click on QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and choose Properties.
- On the Access Rights tab, make a note of the name in the Login as field and clean out the Allow this application to read and modify this company file checkbox.
- Click on OK to save all the required changes
- Repeat the steps once, and then click on the Allow this application to read and modify this company file checkbox.
- In the Login as field, choose the name which was earlier used. Click on OK twice.
- Run financial exchange in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
If you are not able to refresh integrated application contact QuickBooks Support USA else try for another method.
Method 2: Refresh communication between QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale by clicking on their icon
- In Point of Sale, click on the File
- Choose Preferences tab
- And then click on Company tab
- Run Financial and clean the Use with QuickBooks Financial Software checkbox.
- Save all the required changes.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, click on Edit tab
- Choose Preferences tab, then click on Integrated Applications.
- Click on the Company Preferences tab, click on QuickBooks Point of Sale and click on Remove.
- Choose YES on the Remove this application warning box, then click on OK.
- In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, click on the Financial
- Choose Financial Center
- Click on Set Up QuickBooks Connection Now and go through the instructions of the Connection Wizard to finish the setup.
- Run financial exchange in Point of Sale.
Hope, we had made you a satisfactory solution for QuickBooks Desktop issue, feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Support USA and you can also mail us for the queries you are facing while you are running QuickBooks on our mail id at email@example.com. You can also go through our website www.helpdeskaccounting.com.