If you are the one whose business is taking full advantage of accessing this accounting software to meet their financial needs. You must know about this software in very much detail so that you can make a permanent use of this accounting software. Making it to the beneficial requirement of software you must make it till the end till your business continues. Intuit has designed this software to meet the various kind of requirement of various organization.
In this post we will update you to modify the internet Connectivity settings in QuickBooks Desktop so that you can continue to use accounting software at an instant. Consult with our QuickBooks Support USA team to accomplish this task to modify the settings of internet connection.
To Modify cookie settings
- In the Privacy tab.
- Click on Advanced to bring up the Advanced Privacy Settings window section
- Choose Override automatic cookie handling
- In both First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies, choose Accept.
- Click on Always allow session cookies.
- Choose OK to close the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Choose OK to close the Internet Options window.
To Modify ActiveX Control settings
- In the Security tab.
- Click on the Internet zone.
- In the Security level for this zone window section, choose the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to ActiveX controls and plug-ins and click on Enable or Prompt for the given below itms items:
- Binary and script behaviours
- Download signed ActiveX controls
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting
- Choose OK.
If the ActiveX control settings are modified then you are successful else contact QuickBooks Support USA.
Learn to Update Trusted Sites settings
- In the Security tab.
- Choose the Trusted Sites zone.
- In Security level for this zone, choose the Custom level… button.
- In the Reset custom settings section, click on Low from the Reset to dropdown menu.
- Choose the Reset… button.
- Click on Yes to confirm your choice.
- Hit OK.
We really hope above methods are working well and your issue is solved but if not solved contact QuickBooks Support USA.
Change advanced security settings
- In the Advanced tab.
- In the Settings section, move your cursor down to the Security category.
- Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
- Choose Use TLS 1.2.
- Click on OK to save all changes done and close the Internet Options window.
- In the Internet Connection Setup window, click on Done to finish.
We had delivered you the correct content. If still as per your thought the issue is not solved immediately get in touch with our experts at QuickBooks Support USA. You can also drop us a mail on our mail id at email@example.com. Stay in touch with our executives available 24*7 to help you to make the accounting business more scalable.